Ammonite Response Management are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Ammonite Response Management may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from February 22, 2013.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small file which contains text or numerical information. These files are downloaded to your device when you visit any website, including ours. Cookies allow our website to recognise your device so we can enhance your experience of using our website. Cookies do this by allowing you to navigate through the pages efficiently and remembering your preferences, amongst other uses.
The cookies used on our website have been categorised based on information provided by the International Chamber of Commerce UK Cookie Guide.
Please note that some cookies used on our website may be set by third-parties.
These cookies are essential for using our website, enabling the services that you have specifically requested when consenting to using our website. These cookies will be used for basic functions such as remembering your previous actions when navigating our website during a single session.
Any data collected by cookies is always anonymous and will not identify our users in any way.
These cookies allow us to remember your preferences to provide a more personal browsing experience. These cookies may also be used to deliver specific website functions .
Any data collected by these cookies will not allow your browsing to be tracked by other websites.
These are cookies that are set by anther domain, not by Ammonite Response Management. Targeting and advertising cookies are usually third-party cookies and are not set by ourselves, therefore, Ammonite Response Management has no control over and cannot be held responsible for the use of any data collected.
Please note that many browsers offer a function to disallow third-party cookies only.
How to manage Cookies
All of the cookies used on our website are for the purposes of enhancing your experience. We do not use the cookies to collect personal data about you.
There are ways of managing cookies for this website and others. You can change your cookie preferences and settings in most modern browsers, however, it is important to remember that any changes you make to your browser settings will be applicable to all websites that you browse.
Discount Offers Standard Terms and Conditions
Ammonite Response Management will from time to time, produce offers and discounts. These standard terms and conditions are as follows:
- To redeem a voucher on any discount or offer, just quote the discount code at the point of sale.
- The offer is valid until stated on the offer.
- Please note that a maximum of one of each of the vouchers is redeemable per business and only one voucher can presented at any one time.
- A voucher does not cover additional tax, service charge, gratuity or shipping.
- A voucher cannot be combined with other offers, except as permitted by the business.
- All offers are subject to availability.
- The terms and conditions of the offer shall be amended at any time at the discretion of Ammonite Response Management and shall be binding on the customer.
- The offer is not redeemable for cash.
- Valid for services only, not redeemable for PPE products.
- 2 for 1 voucher is valid until 31st January. The first service must be scheduled and confirmed before this date.
Request More Info